Call Our Team About Cosmetic Dental Treatments & Procedures
· Address a number of aesthetic issues
· Boost your smiling, speaking, & laughing confidence
· Change the colour, shape, size, & alignment of your teeth
· Prevent complex dental issues in some cases
· Prioritize your smile!
If you’re like most people, you probably care about your appearance. You want to look good and feel confident, and one way to do this is by improving your smile. Cosmetic dental treatments and procedures can help correct several aesthetic dental concerns and boost your confidence in the process!
Depending on your unique needs, our dental professionals may be able to provide the following cosmetic treatments and procedures to boost your confidence and improve your smile aesthetic:
· Teeth Whitening: A teeth whitening procedure that can help brighten and whiten your smile, patients can experience up to eight shades of brightening with this safe, effective, and popular cosmetic dental procedure.
· Porcelain Veneers: Ultra-thin pieces of porcelain that are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth, these prosthetics can be used to improve the appearance of a number of aesthetic concerns, including chipped, cracked,
or discoloured teeth.
· White Fillings: White fillings are made of a composite material that can be matched to the colour of your natural teeth. They can be used to correct a number of dental concerns, including cavities and unwanted spaces between teeth with an aesthetically pleasing finish.
· Dental Crowns: A dental crown is a “cap” that covers a tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, and appearance. Crowns are used to support teeth with large fillings, and they’re also used to attach bridges, cover implants, or protect weak teeth from breaking.
· Gum Sculpting: Also known as gum contouring or gum reshaping, this
cosmetic procedure has the ability to improve the appearance of your smile by correcting uneven or excessively gummy smiles.
· Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear alternative to traditional metal braces that uses a series of clear, removable aligners to gradually straighten your teeth. Because they are virtually invisible, most people won’t even know you’re wearing them!
Interested in one or more of these treatments and procedures?
Contact Parkstone Dental in Sherwood Park today to schedule a consultation!