Call Our Team About Dental Crown & Bridge Treatment Today
- Strengthen your smile
- Replace one or more missing teeth
- Benefit from a durable restorative prosthetic
- Prevent shifting and other dental issues that can arise following tooth extraction
- Prioritize your smile!
If you are missing teeth, you may be a candidate for a dental crown and bridge treatment. A popular way to replace one or more missing teeth and strengthen severely damaged or weakened teeth, these restorative prosthetics are made to look and feel just like your natural teeth.
Dental crowns, also known as “caps,” are small covers that fit over the entire surface of your tooth. They can be used to restore a tooth’s shape, size, and strength, or to improve its appearance. Bridges are false teeth that are used to fill the gap created by one or more missing teeth. The false tooth (or teeth) is attached to surrounding natural teeth for support.
There are many benefits of dental crowns and bridges, including:
· Restoring your smile
· Improving your ability to speak and chew properly
· Preventing your remaining teeth from shifting out of place
· Improving the overall health of your mouth.
Who is a candidate for this treatment?
· You may be a candidate for a dental crown and bridge if you have one or more missing teeth.
· If your tooth is severely damaged or weakened, a dental crown can help restore its function and improve its appearance.
· If you have gaps in your smile due to missing teeth, a bridge can help fill in those spaces and restore your smile.
Following a thorough examination of your mouth, our team will be able to determine if you are a candidate for this treatment.
Interested in learning more? Call Parkstone Dental in Sherwood Park today to schedule an assessment!