Call Our Team About Teeth Whitening Today
· Boost your smiling, speaking, & laughing confidence
· Eradicate staining and discolouration
· Experience up to eight levels of brightening
· Undergo a safe and effective treatment
· Prioritize your smile!
Are you unhappy with the colour of your teeth? Do they seem stained or discoloured, no matter how often you brush them? If so, professional teeth whitening may be the solution for you. A safe and effective way to brighten your teeth, patients can achieve a healthy-looking, whiter smile in as little as one treatment!
How does professional teeth whitening work?
Using a potent bleaching agent, professional whiteners
effectively remove stains and discolouration from the surface of your teeth.
The treatment is overseen by a dental professional, which ensures that your
gums and other soft tissues are protected from the bleaching agent. Depending
on the severity of your staining, you may see results after just one treatment,
though multiple treatments may be necessary to achieve your desired level of
What are the benefits of professional teeth whitening?
There are many benefits to professional teeth whitening, including:
· Dramatic results: Over-the-counter teeth whitening products simply cannot match the potency of professional bleaching agents. As a result, patients who opt for professional treatment can achieve much more dramatic results than those who utilize drugstore options.
· It treats a wide range of stains: Professional teeth whitening can effectively treat most staining and discolouration issues, including those caused by smoking, coffee, and red wine.
· You’re unlikely to experience sensitivity issues: One of the most common complaints associated with over-the-counter teeth whitening products is increased sensitivity. Because professional teeth whitening is overseen by a dental professional, you can rest assured that your teeth and gums will be protected from excessive bleaching, which can help to minimize sensitivity.
Who is a candidate for professional teeth whitening?
Almost anyone who is unhappy with the colour of their teeth may be a good candidate for professional teeth whitening. However, if you have sensitive teeth or gums, or you’ve had restorative work done on your most noticeable teeth, another treatment option, such as veneers, may be recommended.
Schedule a consultation with our friendly team at Parkstone Dental in Sherwood Park today to see if professional teeth whitening is right for you!