Call Our Team About General Dentistry For Your Family Today
· Protect & strengthen your smile
· Develop a trusting relationship with your oral health care provider
· Treat dental issues quickly & avoid more significant problems
· Safeguard your overall health by prioritizing your oral health
· Smile with confidence!
Dentistry is truly one of the most important aspects of healthcare for families. Along with the fact that good dental hygiene and preventive dental care can help prevent many serious oral and overall health problems down the road, ongoing general dentistry checkups, cleanings, treatments, and procedures are an essential way to keep every member of your family as healthy as possible.
At our dental office, we offer a wide range of general dentistry services for patients of all ages, from young children to seniors. We believe that it’s never too early (or too late) to start taking care of your teeth and gums, and we love being able to partner with families in maintaining their oral health.
Why is it important to have and regularly see a family dentist?
First of all, it’s convenient. You can make one appointment for the whole family to come in and see our dental professionals, rather than having to schedule separate appointments for each person. This saves you time and money, and it also means that you’re more likely to actually keep up with your dental appointments!
Another big benefit of having a family dentist is that they get to know you and your dental history. This is important because your information is taken into account during every treatment. It also enables us to spot any potential problems more easily and provide the best possible care as a result.
What are some of the benefits of general dentistry treatments and procedures?
Some of the benefits of general dentistry treatments and procedures include:
· Prevention of tooth decay and gum disease
· Maintenance of healthy teeth and gums
· Early detection of oral health problems
· Improvement of overall oral hygiene
· Boost in self-esteem and confidence due to a healthier, more attractive smile!
At Parkstone Dental in Sherwood Park, we love being able to partner with families in their oral healthcare. If you’re looking for a family dentist in Sherwood Park, we would love to meet you! Contact us today to schedule an appointment!