Call Our Team About Dental Implants Today
· Avoid jawbone loss caused by extraction
· Prevent shifting in teeth surrounding the extraction site
· Restore your smiling confidence
· Enjoy the foods you love again
· Benefit from a permanent restoration!
If you have ever had a tooth extracted, you may be wondering what to do next. Many people choose to replace the missing tooth with a dental implant as they offer a great way to restore function and beauty to your smile. Here are some of their benefits:
1) Dental implants look and feel like natural teeth.
2) They are permanently anchored in the jawbone, so they don’t move around like dentures.
3) Implants can last for many years with proper care.
4) They are a great option for people who have missing teeth or who want to replace their old dentures.
Why is replacing a missing tooth necessary?
The loss of a tooth can have a significant impact on your oral health. When a tooth is extracted, the bone that supported it begins to shrink. This can cause the surrounding teeth to shift out of place and can make it difficult to chew and speak properly. Additionally, missing teeth can lead to gum disease and decay in the adjacent teeth.
Who is a candidate for a dental implant?
If you are missing one or more teeth, you may be a candidate for dental implants. The best way to find out if this is the case is with a thorough consultation and examination that help determine if this treatment is right for you.
How long do implants last and how should they be cared for?
Dental implants can last for many years with proper care. This includes maintaining good oral hygiene and visiting your dentist regularly for checkups and cleanings.
If you are considering dental implants, call our friendly team at Parkstone Dental in Sherwood Park today to discuss. We’ll be happy to help you decide if this treatment is right for you.