Call Our Team About Preventive General Dentistry
· Protect & strengthen your smile
· Develop a trusting relationship with your oral health care provider
· Have any existing dental issues treated quickly & avoid more
· Safeguard your overall health by prioritizing your oral health
· Smile with confidence!
Preventive general dentistry treatments are important for maintaining oral health and preventing serious dental problems from developing in the future. By having regular checkups and preventive treatments, you can keep your teeth healthy and your smile looking great. In addition, preventive dental care has been shown to provide several benefits for overall health, including reducing the risk of heart disease and stroke. If you haven’t been to the dentist in a while, now is the time to make an appointment!
When we’re providing preventive treatments that ensure our patient’s teeth and gums are diligently cared for, we’re also:
· Helping reduce the risk of developing cavities and other dental problems.
· Better able to catch any potential problems early, before they become more serious.
· Protecting your oral health. Patients with teeth and gums that are cared for daily and undergo regular professional checkups and cleanings are more likely to experience good health. What’s more, keeping your mouth healthy can help prevent several other systemic conditions, including heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and respiratory infections.
· Helping you avoid costly dental treatments down the road. By investing in preventive care now, you can save yourself a lot of money and pain in the future.
· Improving your appearance. A healthy smile is a beautiful smile, and we want our patients to feel confident in their appearance.
If you’re due for a dental checkup, or if it’s been a while since you’ve seen the dentist, call Parkstone Dental in Sherwood Park today to schedule an appointment. We’ll be happy to schedule a preventive dental care appointment!