Get In Touch With Us About Root Canal Treatment Today
· Avoid tooth extraction with this safe and effective treatment
· Eradicate dental pain quickly
· Experience a minimally invasive treatment that’s often completed in one visit
· Maintain your tooth and smile for many years following treatment
· Prioritize your oral health!
Do you have a tooth that is in pain? Are you considering a root canal treatment? If so, you may be wondering if this is the right choice for you. At Parkstone Dental in Sherwood Park, we perform this treatment regularly and have seen time and time again the benefit it has had on our patient’s smiles and lives.
Here are some of the advantages associated with this restorative treatment:
· A root canal treatment can save your tooth. If the pulp, or nerve, of your tooth becomes infected, it needs to be removed to prevent the infection from spreading. A root canal removes the infected pulp and cleans and seals the tooth. This helps to keep you from losing your tooth and keeps your smile looking great.
· The procedure is not as painful as you may think. Thanks to modern technology and anesthesia, you should not feel any pain during the procedure. You may experience some soreness afterward, but this can be alleviated with over-the-counter pain medication.
· It is a quick and easy procedure. In most cases, the root canal treatment can be completed in one or two visits to our office.
· It is a cost-effective way to save your tooth. Root canal treatment is often less expensive than having the tooth extracted and replaced with an implant or bridge.
· Your tooth will look and function just like it did before. After your root canal treatment, your tooth will be restored and will look just like your other teeth. You will be able to eat and speak normally, without any pain or sensitivity.